Here are the security products for all your needs - from home security hardware and burglar alarm equipment to personal safety devices for wherever you go.
Your security really is in your hands.
Yet we put off security because we tend to think it's improbable
that a predator will ever target us. The possibility we haven’t taken
seriously looks strange; what looks strange needn’t be taken seriously.
We daydream through everyday routines such as driving or walking home without even remembering turning the corner or noticing the predator following us. And we're blind to the cracks in our home security that predators easily see. And that is how we become easy prey.
The state-of-the-art products on the following pages greatly improve your home and personal security. You’ll also find solutions to security lapses you didn’t even know you had. Welcome to a far safer future.
• Security Products - Overview
• Home Security - Product Buying Guide - Intro
• Burglary Prevention: what burglars hope you don't know.
• Panic Rooms: where to go in home invasions.
• Safe Room
• Door Reinforcement
• Door Security Systems: door security hardware.
• Lock Bumping: for the best deadbolt locks.
• Peepholes: know who's knocking at your door before you open it.
• Home Intercom System: stay safe when strangers choose your home.
• Sliding Door Security Hardware and Home Window Security.
• Window Reinforcement
• Garage & Yard Reinforcement
• Outdoor Security Lighting keeps burglars away.
• Simple Home Electronics
• Alarm Systems
• DIY Home Security Systems protect your home with no monthly fees.
• Flaws in Electronic Security
• Apartment & Dormitory Security
• Apartment Security: how renters can keep safe FAQ.
• Personal Security Devices
• Personal Security Alarm: (screamer or noisemaker)
• GPS Child Locator: a child tracking device.
• Pepper Spray.
• Senior Safety Products for home and outdoors.
NO security products are guaranteed to prevent any crime - but might serve you well if combined with the guidance in Home Security Overview and Outdoor Safety Overview.