Child Safety Tips include stranger danger, molesters, kidnapping, bullying, school violence, Internet safety, and personal safety devices.
The murder victim's father said, “To think that my daughter would no longer be with me is unbelievable. But the unbelievable has happened.” |
A mother of a girl murdered 30 years earlier said, “You know there is evil out there, but you never dream it will ever touch you and yours. If it does, it is a lifetime of hell on earth.” |
• GPS Child Locator: a child tracking device. Caution: to be used with the utmost parental discretion. “Nothing takes the place of parental or trusted adult supervision and attention.”
• Personal Security Alarm: a.k.a. screamer or noisemaker. Most attackers won’t chase a noisy target. Caution: to be used with the utmost parental discretion. “Nothing takes the place of parental or trusted adult supervision and attention.”
• For more child safety tips, follow the guidance throughout Crime-Safety-Security.com, especially Home Security.
• Stranger Danger vs Stranger Safety FAQ.
• Cyber Bullying: how to stop it FAQ.
• Stop Bullying in school FAQ.
• School Violence prevention FAQ.
• 911 Calls: how to do it right.
• Child - Molester Safety: the subtle warning signs.
• Child Safeguarding from molesters.
• Child - Internet Safety Tips for Kids: the dangers & safeguards.
• Internet Safety for Kids 10 things parents need to know FAQ.
• Child - Outdoor Safety: staying out of harm’s way.
• Child Kidnapping: dangers lurking at the Mall.
• Child - Kidnapping Escape - also rescue from human trafficking.
• Recap & Resources: a summary of this section.
• Free-Range Kids vs Myth Busters
• GPS Child Locator: a child tracking device.
• Personal Security Alarm: (screamer or noisemaker).