Crime-Safety-Security.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS – Crime-Safety-Security.com provides its service to you subject to the following terms of service.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS – In consideration of your use
of the Crime-Safety-Security.com website and other services ("Service"),
you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Crime-Safety-Security.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Crime-Safety-Security.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of this website and these Terms of Service (or any portion thereof).
4. MEMBER CONDUCT – You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Crime-Safety-Security.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit via the Service. Crime-Safety-Security.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Crime-Safety-Security.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, e-mailed or otherwise transmitted via these Terms of Service.
5. INDEMNITY – You agree to indemnify and hold Crime-Safety-Security.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
6. NO RESALE OF SERVICE – You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE – Crime-Safety-Security.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Crime-Safety-Security.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or Terms of Service.
8. CRIME-SAFETY-SECURITY.COM'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS – You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on these Terms of Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES – you expressly understand and agree that:
(a) Your use of this Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Crime-Safety-Security.com Terms of Service expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
(b) Crime-Safety-Security.com makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
(c) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
(d) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Crime-Safety-Security.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms of Service.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – You expressly understand and agree that Crime-Safety-Security.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Crime-Safety-Security.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iii) any other matter relating to the service.
11. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS – Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of Sections 9 and 10 may not apply to you.
12. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SEARCH – Search and Directory are free services offered by Crime-Safety-Security.com. Because the Web changes constantly, no search engine technology can possibly have all accessible sites at any given time. Thus, Crime-Safety-Security.com Terms of Service explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the Content or availability of information contained in our search index or directory.
13. DISCLAIMER TO USERS OF CRIME-SAFETY-SECURITY.COM SHOPPING RECOMMENDATIONS – Crime-Safety-Security.com has created shopping recommendations in order to help you find as many prominent online retailers as possible. Although we have reviewed each site linked from Crime-Safety-Security.com, the sites that are linked to Crime-Safety-Security.com from merchants are owned and operated by independent retailers, and therefore, we cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with their products, services, or business practices. You are strongly encouraged to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
14. TRADEMARK – Crime-Safety-Security.com, the Crime-Safety-Security.com logo, and product and service names are trademarks of Michael Edward Loftus Sr. Without Crime-Safety-Security.com's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, any trademarks.
(a) LIABILITY: Crime-Safety-Security.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this website.
(b) NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: Crime-Safety-Security.com does not endorse or recommend anything. Further, Crime-Safety-Security.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
(c) NO WARRANTY: When using this website, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet websites. Crime-Safety-Security.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party websites. Crime-Safety-Security.com Terms of Service does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party websites.
(d) NO POP-UPS: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the Crime-Safety-Security.com website. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this website – know that they did not originate from our website.
16. Crime-Safety-Security.com provides this website as a service.
While the information contained within the site is periodically
updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this
website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
(a) The materials contained on this website are provided for general
information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other
professional advice on any subject matter. Crime-Safety-Security.com
does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from
reliance on information contained on this site.
(b) Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Crime-Safety-Security.com.
(c) Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Crime-Safety-Security.com includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply).
(d) This website and its contents are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
(e) Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of Crime-Safety-Security.com has been obtained.
17. The information on Crime-Safety-Security.com does not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do we prescribe any strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this website is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this website.
18. Crime-Safety-Security.com Terms of Service does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the informational content on this website or reliance by any person on this website's contents.