Learning from Victims in Crime News
Publishers & Webmasters: you may reprint the articles below free of charge, IF you include the author's full name, the active link to www.Crime-Safety-Security.com, and the entire copyright notice.
• The Media Whispers the Truth about the Petit Family Massacre
The murders in Cheshire CT on 23 July 2007 is but one of many examples of how the news media often distorts the truth about crime.
• The Kitty Genovese Syndrome & Yelling “Fire!”
Beware – Myths and Nonsense: Debunking a Flawed Crime Escape Scheme
• Grip It & Rip It - The Ultimate Rape Prevention
With the utmost irony, a rapist's fragile tool of crime suddenly becomes his undoing – truly poetic justice.
• Dog Attack Defense
Do you know how to deal with a vicious dog if ever you need to save yourself or a loved one?
Free and Re-Printable Content
As a publisher you may re-print the article(s) that are posted in the Crime-Safety-Security.com Article Bank database subject to the terms and conditions that generally apply to free content articles.
To reprint any article from our site in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must:
1. Publish the entire article as it is with no changes.
2. Include the FULL Author’s Resource box and copyright information at the end of the article.
3. Not change the title or content of the article in any way.
4. Make all URLs in the resource box set as Active/Linkable hyperlinks with no syntax changes
5. Include this active link below each article: Article Source: www.Crime-Safety-Security.com
6. Not put any articles from this site on any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or promotes hatred, profanity, racism, or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
7. Never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
8. Never sell any article from our site.
9. Never charge others to view any article you reprint from our site.
10. Limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than 10 per calendar year.
11. Not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
12. Not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
13. Never translate any content from our site into any other language.
14. Not add any active links to any article you reprint from our site.
15. Never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
16. Never violate the copyright of Michael Edward Loftus Sr and/or Crime-Safety-Security.com web site.
17. Not use Site Scrapers, Article Crawlers, or other automated methods/scripts to mine the article content of Crime-Safety-Security.com's article bank unless permission has been specifically granted by Crime-Safety-Security.com.
A. Your use of anything connected to Crime-Safety-Security.com is completely at your own risk.
B. When you reprint his article, it is common courtesy to let us know at Contact Us
C. You are not required to include any ads that are found on our site when you reprint any article from our site, but you must respect the 10 reprint limit per year.
D. If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you. Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504). You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Macomb County in the State of Michigan, USA.
GENERAL ISSUES of this Article Bank:
1. Crime-Safety-Security.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
2. Crime-Safety-Security.com has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you're given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you're unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from Crime-Safety-Security.com and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
3. Publishers should be aware that there is significant exposure if they are found to be in violation of copyright laws. Publishers who violate copyright law are legally liable and subject to possible fines
LIABILITY: Crime-Safety-Security.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: Crime-Safety-Security.com does not endorse or recommend anything. Further, Crime-Safety-Security.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
NO WARRANTY: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. Crime-Safety-Security.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. Crime-Safety-Security.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
NO POP-UPS: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the Crime-Safety-Security.com site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site -- know that they did not originate from our site.
The articles in this web site's article bank do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
The articles in this web site's article bank are provided for information purposes only and for redistribution as outlined in our guidelines. Crime-Safety-Security.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site's contents.